- April 3-12 Easter in Jerusalem, With Purpose International (Open)
- May 14-27, Iron Academy Senior Class Trip
- May 28-June 7, Wheaton College Women’s Basketball
- June 4-17, Valor Christian High School – led by Brent Glossinger
- June 19-July 1, Valor Christian High School – led by Brent Glossinger
- August 3-11, Michigan State Coaches Tour
- August 12-21, Church of the Apostles (Open)
- September 28-October 8, Cornerstone Church
- October 10-23, CRU staff
- November 4-11, With Purpose International
We have several types of tours for you to consider joining.
- Study trips dive into Scriptures deeply and focus on experiencing the Story. It requires a great deal of walking, processing and leaning into the experience.
- Israel Familiarization trips focus more on a broader cultural, historical context and are less strenuous physically.
- And we are able to create your own tour to meet your individual interests as well.
Study Tour Specifics
We truly would like to invite you to have an experience and not a tour. To accomplish this, we create a trip that replicates as best we can the rabbinical approach to learning. When a disciples in Jesus’ day followed their rabbi, they were not given a schedule, syllabus or itinerary. You followed simply because you wanted to learn how to live like the rabbi you have chosen to follow.
This is the same in life—we do not know what tomorrow may bring. We live one day at a time made up of moments. So for the time you walk with us in Israel we will provide little information up front and each day you will be given instructions as to what you will need for the day and even each individual hike.
This is by no means meant to be controlling, but rather to attempt to get past our heads to our hearts through the middle eastern way of learning, which is by experience. This can be potentially very uncomfortable at times as we like to be in the know. You will be challenged physically, emotionally and spiritually through this process. The fruit of which will be profound and life changing as you discover something about yourself and Jesus.
We invite you to lean into this experience one step at a time. For as the text states in 1 John 2:6, “Anyone who claims to follow Christ, must walk as Jesus walked.” And so we walk, seeking to follow in the footsteps of our Rabbi and Messiah Jesus.
Are you up for the experience?
Israel Familiarization Trips
This experience are for those who desire to have a broader overview of the history, geography and archaeology. Many of the same aspects of a study trip, but a little less strenuous and more focused on the bigger picture.
Create Your Own
Allow us to help you create your own Israel experience. We are able to facilitate almost any kind of idea you can think of. You are required to have a tour guide with you while traveling as a group, but we can arrange for a silent tour guide so that you can make the experience what you want it to be.
The trip has already affected me in ways I cannot describe. Even worship for me has been different since coming home. When we sang “even the wind and waves obey his voice.” I had an immediate memory of overlooking the Galilee and hearing John teach on Jesus calming the storm. When we sang “At the mention of your name Kingdoms fall.” I pictured walking around the walls of Jericho. My walk with Jesus, the way I read the Bible, the way I love others, the way I worship and so much more will never be the same. It was a gift I will forever cherish!
“Traveling to the Holy Lands has always been on my bucket list. However, after experiencing Israel and Palestine with John, I’m worried that the rest of my bucket list is worthless in comparison. If you have a trip, or goal in mind, change it…experiencing Israel and Palestine under John’s leadership was, in complete honesty, life changing. I experienced the Bible and my faith in ways that I thought were otherwise impossible. John put flesh on the stories and philosophies that I have somewhat blindly believed my entire life. I returned with a new sense of purpose, passion for Biblical study, and appreciation for the Holy Land. The next thing on my bucket list: go back to Israel and Palestine with John by any means necessary!”
Head Basketball Coach, Wheaton College
“Having gone on a big bus tour of Israel was like learning the history of cooking, but our trip with John was more like learning how to cook.”
Eric & April Nelson
Partnership with Jerusalem Evangelism Outreach
JEO’s focus is on reaching people with the good news of Jesus. Our partnership with them is based on a 10 year relationship. Their commitment and passion to reaching those in the Jerusalem area is inspiring and innovative. Our relationship with them affords us a unique opportunity to engage at a deeper level culturally than most tours. The possibility of sharing meals in homes of Jews, Palestinians, Messianic Believers, etc. makes the trip to Israel about people rather than just site seeing. For more, read about Walk the Story.
Deposit and Payment Policy
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required upon agreement to travel to hold your spot
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure (unless otherwise agreed upon).
Cancellations & Refunds
- For cancellation 90-45 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 50% of the tour costs will apply.
- For cancellation 44-30 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 75% of the tour cost will apply.
- For cancellation 29 days prior to departure, cancellation fee of 100% of the tour costs will apply.
- Travel insurance can be purchased individually (recommended).